Friday, September 18, 2009

Sulu, Interrupted

Wow - I made it. I thought I would never get out of that Uruguayan prison. Good thing I turned out to be so good at sexually satisfying 3rd world prison guards. I had no idea I had such a talent. Not that it is hard. Those people will fuck a hole in the ground if given the chance.

Anyway. I am back, and to commemorate the occasion I am going to shamelessly jump on the bandwagon of the latest internet meme.

So here is the untold story of what really happened back in 1968 on the set of Star Trek when George Takei first came out to his fellow cast members...

So the question remains...was it an accident related to the dilithium crystals interfering with the transporter beam? Or did one of you idiots sell Kanye a flux capacitor?

No comments:

Post a Comment